Thursday, August 28, 2008
Congratulations to the Winter Park Salon for being voted one of Central Florida's top bridal salons for the second year in a row by the Wesh2/CW18 A-list contest. We would like to thank all of our brides, customers, friends and family for their continued support. Here are a few of the comments that our brides wrote about us....
~ I just bought my wedding gown (a Marisa gown) at Solutions last weekend, and I was SO
IMPRESSED by Jennifer and Monique. I went to every other salon in Orlando and nobody else
treated me like they did. They were so friendly and helpful. Solutions is BY FAR the best
salon in Orlando and has an amazing selection of gowns!!!!
~ I love Solutions Bridal and everyone there!!! They are very knowledgeable and ensure that
every bride enjoys their experience.
~ I simply cannot say enough about this incredible staff. They truly make the wedding dress
buying experience a special occasion that you will never forget. Stefanie helped me find
the perfect gown and from purchase, to fittings, to pick up I always had outstanding
experiences there. I visited other shops throughout town and hands down, Solutions is the
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 12:58 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.