Vera Wang is the queen of the bridal world. She has been the master mind behind the innovating eras of bridal wear. Now her brand expands to home decor, engagement rings, gifts, tablewear, fragrance, and more. Every girl dreams of having her own piece of Vera.
One day, one of our very own consultants received her piece of Vera. Nicole, now wedding planner and owner from Pave Weddings, checked in a box at Solutions Bridal. The package was from Vera Wang. It was like any other day. She thought she was checking in a bridesmaid dress for one of our weddings. Surprise! Her bf sent her Vera Wang Flowers!
VW just launched her "VW on Weddings Website". It introduces brides to the world of weddings. Its filled with ideas and suggestions for every bride. Take a look. Comment on the ideas that you like!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.