Thursday, October 16, 2008
Lori London is always a highlight of the Chicago Market. There silk hair pins represent a delicate detail that can complete your look. Several of our brides have toss the idea around about fresh flowers in the hair. Flowers are such an important element in your wedding, but for hair I recommend going for silk flowers. Lori London pins are made with pure silk and maintain the organic, natural beauty look of a fresh flower. They just won't die, welt, and fall out easily. Its also a great piece to preserve with your gown or to pass on as a borrowed item. Lori's new collection has the same classic pieces with a little twist. She introduced Calla Lilies to her new line! We will be hosting a trunk show in early Spring. Make sure to visit our trunk show page for updates.
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 12:37 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.