Saturday, December 13, 2008
Save The Date by Tali_Gallo
Save the Date! The 6th Semi-Annual Expo is January 25th! Bridal Expos are the thing to do in your engagement period. There is an array of North Central vendors that will be there to answer all your questions. Some vendors even have give aways and coupons that are only available at the show. Last year, Britt's bride won the Wedding Day Giveaway. She received over $15,000 in valuable wedding consulting, d.j., venue, and gift cards.
Every Expo has to beat the last one. If you attend our last show, make sure to save the date for this show as well. We will be displaying our 2009 dress collections. Also, there will be more food and entertainment. This year we have 50 VIP tickets available for early entrance and front row tickets for the fashion show. The tickets are limited so come in early to get VIP. The VIP tickets are $15 and regular tickets are $5 now or $9 day of.
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 1:44 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.