The new WTOO(Watters) collection has arrived at Solutions Bridal! As mentioned by our bride last night, " Way to go Watters. " WTOO is part of the Watters and Watters line. It represents the same quality and femininity that you find in their other collections, but with a more affordable price. Their dresses range from $170-$210. Typically dresses in this range lose a sense of style and have the standard bridesmaid dress look that will sit in the back of you closet. Not with WTOO. Designer Vatana Watters created an whimsical line. Their style tends to fit best with beach, garden, or any Florida wedding. In the new line they introduced some lovely new colors and fabrics. Being a food lover myself, I love how they use food names to describe the colors.
Take a look at the new WTOO collection here.
Also, The Solutions Bridal Gainesville will be hosting The Bridal Party on February 19th. This is a special event for our bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother of the bride/groom. There will be live music and yummy treats. This is a great opportunity to check out the new WTOO line and find dresses for your Bridal Party!
There will only be a limited amount of appointments available for this event. Please contact your consultant to schedule yours! The Event will be from 10:30-9pm with most the fun from 5:00-9. We hope you can make it!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.