Today in the store we had Ann Marie from Avie Wedding Planners in the store. She was so sweet and set up this wonderful display of information and goodies for our brides. It was a pleasure getting to spend the morning with her! We enjoy hanging out with our favorite vendors, outside of events.
If you are unfamiliar with Avie, they are one of the leading Gainesville Florida Wedding Planner and Coordination Agencies. From start to finish, A'vie is ready to insure your event not only exceeds expectations, but also becomes a date for all to remember. On the day of your event, you can relax and enjoy the celebration knowing that you don't have to worry whether the band will be on time or the decorations are being placed in just the right places. Whether you need a little help or a fully planned event, A'vie Weddings & Events is ready to help make your event a success.
Here is their website for for info: www.avie.biz !!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.