THANK YOU to all our amazing vendors and participants in this past weeks Florida Bridal Expo. We truly could not have done it without the hard work and dedication of all our amazing friends. Every expo I find myself reminiscing about my own wedding five years ago and how amazing it was because of vendors such as Stuart and Susan at Powers Photography and Melissa at Masterpiece Weddings.
Photo Provided by Footstone Photography
Photo Provided by TJM Studios, capturing our very own Kari Roy as our finale in the show!
This past Florida Bridal Expo was a HUGE success. We had over 300 brides and 50+ vendors in attendance. I'd like to thank Angela Renick at A'vie Weddings & Events for all her help in planning this years event, as well as all the wonderful people at Party Time Rentals for everything that they have done with us throughout the years in providing our rentals. We really revamped the fashion show this year and would like to thank Wayne at Wayne's World Entertainment for their music expertise, The Plant Shoppe for their beautiful bouquets, and Graceful Strands for helping our models shine on the catwalk. I'd like to also thank Macaroni Grill on behalf of all the staff and models for providing a gourmet and delicious lunch backstage as well as dessert for our VIP guests.
Each year we become bigger and better and I look forward to the next show in January!
Newell Fox, CEO
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.