Starting tomorrow a very exciting in-store event is taking place. The Badgley Mischka Trunk Show! The dresses will be a mix of best sellers as well as their new line, plus you can take advantage of the 10% off discount throughout the weekend. Dresses range from 3500-15000 giving every Bride plenty of amazing styles to choose from. Shawne, one of Badgley Mischka's fashion experts, will also be joining the fun until Sunday. Charity De Meer, a local Orlando photographer will be taking photos on Saturday and Simone from Makeover Station will be offering free makeup trail! We will be kicking off this amazing trunk show with Mimosas to celebrate the weekend! We invite all Brides & Bridesmaids to join us for this special event.
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.