So the cat is out of the bag today... Avie Weddings and Events has now become Adore Weddings and Events. Their name change would not be complete without a complete rebranding, which we were so excited to be a part of! Three Solutions Bridal Consultants- Lauren, Hilary and myself, are the faces of the new Adore marketing campaign!! And best of all, during our photoshoot we got to show off a few of the gorgeous Solutions Bridal gowns!
Adore's brand new blog was released today as well as three pictures of us that we couldn't wait to share with everyone!! More pictures and info about the new company will be available later this week when their full website is launched.
Check out the photos below, and then visit the live version here.
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.