Christmas has come a little bit early to Solutions Bridal in Gainesville. A few of our new stock pieces from our designers Fall 2010 collections have come in! Meet "Dallas" from Watters bridal:
This gorgeous dress is similar to one of the store favorites from the Spring 2010 collection, "Torreon," except Watters has added straps and made a few beautiful changes to the embroidery and lace.
We also received some new bridesmaid dresses from the Dessy Group. This cute dress would look great on a large group of girls or be stylish on it's own as a rehearsal dinner dress:
One of the great things about the Dessy bridesmaids dresses is that they come in a wide variety of colors. Bridesmaids can match any color palliate that a bride could dream of. They even come in white and ivory , so a bride can even do one of the bridesmaid dresses as a reception dress.
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.