Come to Solutions Bridal's Florida Bridal Expo on January 31st at the Hilton University of Florida Conference Center! Tickets are on sale now at Solutions Bridal in Gainesville or online at solutionsbridal.com for $9. Get your tickets now before the price goes up to $15!
You may also purchase VIP tickets online for $25. VIP brides will receive a VIP bag, early viewing of the vendors, and will get front row seating during the fashion show. They always sell out fast, so make sure you get yours before they are gone!
Over 50 vendors from entertainment to catering will be participating and you will have the opportunity to meet and greet with all of them! These vendors are from the surrounding areas of North Central Florida and can take care of all your wedding needs.
Looking for the perfect wedding dress? Check our our fashion show at the expo, take note of all the dresses you love, and make an appointment to come into Solutions Bridal to meet with one of our consultants after the show!
Four grand prizes include a 4 day 3 night Honeymoon Cruise, two Wedding Giveaways each valued up to $5,000 and a $500 Bed Bath and Beyond gift certificate!
Hope to see you there!
Photos courtesy of TJM Studios Photography
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.