Friday, February 8, 2008
Every bride spends countless hours finding the perfect attire for her bridesmaids. When it comes to the groom, he normally chooses the standard black tux with a vest and tie that clashes with the bridesmaids(and doesn't spend countless hours). We here at Solutions think the men should look just as fashion forward and classy as the ladies. Dessy carrys matching vests, ties, and pocket squares that match all their bridesmaid dresses. It is just perfect! I really like the idea of a classic black tux with the bridesmaid color for the ties and pocket square. Lets admit, no guy wants to walk down an aisle with 200 people in front of them in a FUSCHIA vest. On the other hand, the fuschia tie and pocket square is very well liked. It is a great gift idea for the groomsmen. It gets even better . . . the gift is less than $25. I love this idea because everyone is happy. The bride gets her color, the groom doesn't have to worry about finding a matching color in a tux shop, and the groomsmen get a re-wearable tie!
For all the beach weddings. We have flip flops that match the bridesmaid dresses too!
~All Dessy products are available at Solutions Bridal~
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 2:09 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.