Thursday, April 17, 2008
Buying gifts for your bridesmaids is a wonderful way to thank them for all their help and support throughout the wedding planning process and the wedding day. However, finding gifts that are their style, practical and affordable is always tricky. 1154 Lill Studio is a company that allows you to create your own handbag for your personal style, a great idea for bridesmaids gifts.
Creating them allows you to pick everything from the style of the handbag, both exterior and interior patterns and accent colors. You could allow your bridesmaids to create their own handbag on your tab. Or if you'd prefer for the gifts to be more of a surprise you could design a handbag for them. It would be a cute idea to have all one style, but different fabrics for each girl or vice versa. Creating bags in wedding colors could also be a great idea so that the girls will always reminisce back to your big day!
1154 Lill Studio does have a few store fronts, does house parties or you can order them online. These bags range from $26-200, various colors, patterns and fabrics. A perfect gift to customize for your bridesmaids, but at the same time be practical (and who's to say you can't slip one in for yourself!!!) The website for this company is www.1154lill.com. Good luck designing ladies!!!!
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 6:25 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.