Friday, May 2, 2008
The Gainesville salon is on the search for a new bridal consultant. The staff consists of four consultants and one manager. The environment is laid back, but professional. We are looking for someone with a background in customer service, sales, or any area in the wedding industry.
Most brides come into the store 12-10 months before their wedding; therefore, a one year commitment is important. We want the new consultant to be able to build a relationship with the client from the moment they walk in all the way up to their wedding day. The position requires 30-35 hours with weekends included.
Solutions Bridal was awarded The Knot's Best of 2008. Come see what working for the best bridal salon in Florida is all about!
Please fax resumes to 352-374-7293.
~Tali Gallo, Salon Manager
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 1:30 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.