Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Are you still searching for the perfect accessories to go with your dream gown? Traditionally brides have and continue to wear tiaras to complete that classic "princess" look. Think Cinderella ladies!!
Originally tiaras date back to a wedding day gift, given by either the soon to be husband or the father of the bride; usually encrusted in diamonds they symbolized the power of forever. If this isn't quite your style ever thought of a sparkling headband or Swarovski crystal pins?
Erin Cole Designs has produced a line of handcrafted spray pins that will come in either sets of three or six. Each pin can be customized to included the bride's favorite color or even something blue! A headband is another chic alternative that makes a bold statement. Popular gown designer Rivini has even included these headbands on the runway.
Lori London, another popular designer, is even creating pieces that can be re-worn. Their beautiful vine pins can be turned into a necklace and reworn for your first anniversary.
So remember whether you are going to have the classic up-do or flowing curls the perfect accessories will be those finishing touches that will make this the most memorable day off your life.
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 2:08 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.