Mark your calendars! The Florida Bridal Expo will be held in Gainesville, FL at the UF Hilton!
You can plan your whole wedding in day! The top photographers, d.js, wedding planners, floral designers, cake decorators, and more will all be available at your assistance on September 7th. The expo is a fun time to mingle with other brides and meet with the area vendors without having to run around town. Each vendor decors their booth with images of former brides and examples of their services. Every engaged girl should experience an event like this.
This year the event will be hosted by . . . Solutions Bridal! We are going over the top to make this the bridal event of the year. There will be tons of giveaways, info workshops, a New York runway fashion show, and entertainment all along the way. The fashion show is a must-see. The new Fall bridal and accessories collections will grace the runway!
Tickets will be available for purchase inside Solutions Bridal. I will give you more updates on when the tickets go on sale and sneak peaks on the giveaways and entertainment!
~Tali Gallo, Salon Manager, Solutions Bridal Gainesville
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.