Most brides try to shed a couple of pounds before the big day. Who doesn't want to be in tip top shape on their big day? With www.mapmyfitness.com you can track your workouts in or out of the gym. The online personal trainer allows you to calculate your calories eaten as well as calories burned. If running is your workout choice try www.mapmyrun.com it allows you to create a route anywhere in the world using google earth. It will show you the elevation, mileage, and the calories that you will burn. I love technology! If your traveling and unfamilar with the roads, people all across the world have submitted their recommended routes. Above is a route just outside Solutions Bridal Gainesville.
We have seen so many success stories. Its so exciting to try on your dress and feel more fabulous than ever. Just make sure to not lose too much, your groom loves the way you are. Plus, it is recommended that you order the size you are now and get it taken in. You know your body and its capabilities, so you pick the size. We don't want a "Made of Honor" episode though!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.