We have had several brides decide to get married around the Thanksgiving Holiday because it's the perfect time with family in town, yummy food choices, and gorgeous color options. This inspiration board showed off a few features I thought would
be perfect for a Thanksgiving wedding...
1. Jasmine Couture bridal dress with the latte (fall) sash
2. Bill Levkoff bridesmaids come in several of the deeper fall colors, for example Sable/Taupe
3. Instead of a wedding cake-enjoy apple, pumpkin and pecan pies!
4. Deep colored flowers and candles make stunning centerpieces
5. Guests will love festive candy apples as favors
The Knot has over a 100 ideas right now for fall weddings and
next year's fall weddings are not far away, planning starts now!
Solutions gives thanks this time of year to all our wonderful brides,
bridesmaids and families we have helped! We appreciate you choosing us!
Solutions will be closed Wednesday the 26th, and Thursday the 27th for the holiday.
We will re-open Friday the 28th.