Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Thank you for all the great reviews on Wedding Wire! Wedding Wire is an online resource that helps you find the perfect vendor. Former brides can post reviews on bridal vendors they have worked with during the planning stages and day of. Its a great way to screen your vendors before booking an appointment.
Due to our great reviews and votes we were awarded the Bride's Choice Award for 2009. We sincerely appreciate all the support we receive from our clients! It is always such an honor to here how we have helped make the dress shopping memorable.
Please make sure to share your Solutions Bridal experience at WeddingWire.com!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.