Saturday, March 21, 2009
The perfect date night with your fiance is the new movie I Love You, Man. It is a cute comedy about Peter Klavin (Paul Rudd) who doesn't have a close friend to be his best man for his upcoming wedding with Zooey (Rashida Jones). He goes on a bunch of man dates, only to find that his relationship with his girlfriend is threatened by his new bromance.
We absolutely loved the white and yellow themed wedding. If you still can't decide what colors you want to use for your wedding, this may just be the option for you! The color looks great on any skin tone and your bridesmaid will probably even want to wear their dress again some other time! Rashida Jones wears a simple J. Crew wedding dress that costume designer Leesa Evan customized with a few added touches. The bridesmaids carry orchid and flax leaf bouquets and would be wonderful for a spring or summer wedding. If you like these styles, Solutions Bridal have many options very similar to these!
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 1:19 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.