Saturday, March 14, 2009
Once a month, we try to schedule a trunk show for a specific designer so that we'll be able to bring new designs into our store. This month Anne Barge's gorgeous couture gowns will be visiting the Winter Park location from March 27th to the 29th. It is a great opportunity to try on gowns you may not normally have a chance to see in person!
Anne Barge launched her collection in 1999 and has been known for her attention to details, the intricacy of her beadwork and the love she has for her brides. She has a passion for a classic and timeless elegance that is reflected in her fantastic work. Her southern belle persona makes her one of the sweetest and most sincere designers we are so lucky to work with.
Schedule your appointment with the Winter Park salon today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- The girls from Solutions Bridal Winter Park
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.