The Knot has become a nation wide phenomena. They are recongnized for facilitating information about wedding gowns, wedding planning, wedding cakes and even wedding vows. Anything about your wedding that you would want to research is on their website. The Knot magazine publishes a "best of weddings" list every year. Being recognized by the Knot is the highest of honors in the wedding world. Last year Solutions Bridal in Gainesville and Winter Park were both awarded with the Best of Florida in Bridal Salons. And Guess what? We have done it again! Yay!
Both shops were awarded the Best of Florida in Bridal Salons. Our Gainesville store was also awarded with the Above and Beyond award. Thanks to the wonderful girls that work in both locations and their great customer centered service; we are being recognized nation wide again this year! We are very excited about this award and can't wait for everyone to hear about it!
Don't forget to look for our name in the knot best of weddings 2009! Its currently available anywhere where magazines are sold!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.