There are a lot of new faces in Solutions Bridal Gainesville recently. Solutions has added three brand new bridal consultants to the team, and I was lucky enough to be one of them! I am so honored to be a part of Solutions' glamorous legacy!
Solutions Bridal Gainesville's Newest Consultants: Lauren, Marissa, and Kari (me!)
I have been a Gainesville blogger bride for quite sometime now, and I am so excited to get a chance to work in the wedding industry. I am thrilled to get to work one-on-one with other brides-to-be to give them an unforgettable experience finding their perfect wedding gown.
One of my favorite things about being a Solutions Bridal Consultant is scoping out all of the gorgeous designer gowns that are handpicked for our store. Although I already have a wedding gown for my own upcoming wedding, I have fallen in love with many of the bridesmaid dresses, which can easily be worn as rehearsal dinner or bridal shower dresses.
This gorgeous Dessy gown would be perfect for an formal, evening rehearsal dinner.
And I can totally see someone wearing this fun yellow Watters dress to a bridal shower.
I may just be purchasing these for myself very soon! ;O)
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.