Saturday, April 11, 2009
Come join us for the Dress Rehearsal on April 24th-26th...See the whole look come together with Free Bridal Hair from Sixth Street Station hair salon located in Gainesville, Florida. Sixth Street and Mary Kay will be doing makeup trials as well.
Do you have your photographer for your wedding yet? Green Flamingo Photography and La Dolce Vita Studio photographers will be here to give you all kinds of information!
If anything can melt your stress away, this will do it! Certified Massage Therapist, Joann Perryman (lic #21305) will be in the store giving complimentary neck massages. She specializes in bridal relaxation.
Posh pastry will also be here, with some amazing goodies!
And last but of course not least, there will be a Lori London Accesory Trunk Show....that you just can't miss out on! There is a special sale too, first accessory is 10% off, second accessory is 20% and third acessory is 30% off.
See you there!!
Sixth Street Station official website and myspace website:
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.