Of course we are talking about the amaizng Lori London hair accessories. We are in love with the designs and can't get enough of the unique incorporation of feathers into the hair pieces. Something in a brides hair can complete an entire look for the big day. Whether it is in addition to a veil or in place of one, having the right amount of glam in your hair can create the perfect tone for your whole look. Here are a few of our favorites that we happen to carry in our Gainesville store. The crystals can be customized into 45 different colors and the feathers can always be died to any color to match your color scheme! We love playing with hair and picking out the perfect accessories for your big day! Come see us to try these out or just to browse!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.