Saturday, October 3, 2009
This past Thursday afternoon at the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne an amazing photo shoot took place. Abby Liga an extremely talented photographer based out of Orlando shot the photos. Her unique & fresh taste brought the location to life. Abby has a true talent for capturing the right moments & emotions in her photos. Designer dresses from Solutions Bridal were provided for the shoot and looked stunning in the hints of outside lighting provided from the Courtyard. The beautiful veils, necklaces, earrings & broaches were provided by Paris. Also joining the fun was Simone from Makeover station, she used her unique skills to give our model the big gorgeous hair & beautiful bright eyes that sealed the deal for the perfect picture. -Brittany E.
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.