Saturday, October 3, 2009
Over the months and months of planning for the big day, the stress and running around will start to take a toll on brides. The Ritz Carlton at Grande Lakes here in Orlando has a spectacular spa that can cater to all different needs and desires! One of their main focuses is to be at the cutting edge of therapeutic treatments, bringing in massage techniques from all over the world. With lots of different pampering packages and options, spending a full day at the spa won't be difficult at all! Their Girlfriends' Spa Diva Ritual Package is a perfect way for a bride and her bridesmaids to get together before the wedding. It includes the Ritz Carlton customized massage, signature tailored facial, a Girlfriend's martini, manicure and pedicure and lunch at their delicious cafe. Brides can even sign up for a spa membership and start facials and massages months before to make sure they have the perfect glow on their wedding day!
The 3 story, over 6,000 square foot spa is beautifully designed, and perfect for relaxing. You'll feel like it's your home away from home with an incredibly attentive staff and well appointed facilities. Enjoy!
Posted by Mollye at 12:00 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.