I have been talking about this for days now, and I am SO excited to finally announce it... we are selling one of the hottest Vera Wang gowns on SUPER SALE!!
Here's how this sale works... email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. This sale is first come, first served... so the first to email me gets the first shot at taking the gown home!!!
It is a sample size 10 in Light Ivory. This is VERA though, so this dress fits more like a size 6-8. The dress just went through a rigorous cleaning process, so it looks straight from the designer!
THE BEST PART: We usually sell this dress for $3,200, but we will be taking $2,000 off the price for a final price of: $1,200!!
Here are some pictures and details about the gown:
English netting... cross-over rouged bodice with beaded detailing... fit and flare, trumpet style skirt... sheer straps that can be worn off the shoulder... gathered back detail accentuating the natural waist... OH MY!
Email me for more details or to set-up an appointment to make this gown YOURS!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.