That's right, Solutions Bridal is cleaning house! We have several gorgeous sample dresses that have been discontinued or just need to find a better home! A sample sale is a great opportunity to purchase your dream wedding gown at a dream price. All the gowns included in this sale will be discounted anywhere from 20%-80%. The designers in the sale include Judd Waddell, Jasmine, 2Be Bride, Watters, Justina McCaffrey, Marisa, and more.
All the samples in the store are lightly worn just from try ons. The samples are around a size 8-12 in bridal(that means size 6-10 in normal wear). If you are smaller than a size 6 the seamstress can always alter the dress for you. If you are larger than a size 10 it is possible that the seamstress can let the dress out or put a corset into the back of the dress. If the dress does not fit, your consultant will inform you of your options. The dresses can also be professionally cleaned by Wedding Gown Preservation.
This event does require an appointment. We want to insure that every bride has a dressing room available. We will also have bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride, and accessories included in the sale.
Post a comment if you have any questions regarding this event. Also visit The Knot's: Shopping 101: How to Find Your Dress for Less!
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.