Monday, June 9, 2008
Everyday we get the famous question: "Do we have to make an appointment?" Below is a list of the top five reasons(to name a few) why an appointment is recommended.
1) It insures a dressing room! With an appointment you will have a dressing room reserved just for you. Trust me, its a lot better than waiting for a room to open up.
2) Your smiling consultant will be ready for you the moment you walk into the store. I hate when my clients have to wait on us, but if we don't know when you are coming its hard to avoid.
3) Several brides just want to come in and look. That is completely fine. We welcome everyone to browse around the store. There is a BIG possibly that your dream gown is hanging right on the hanger. We would hate to tell you that the dressing rooms are full.
4) Every bride seems to have their PHD in weddings (thanks to the knot), but their are still questions that come up. Colors, custom changes available, sizing, ship dates, rushes available, etc . . . We want a personal consultant their with you to answer all your questions.
5) Bottom Line: We want you to have a memorable experience. The more notice you give us the better prepared we will be for you. You shouldn't feel rushed trying on your gown. With an appointment we will set a side ample time for you to find the dress of your dreams.
We are now taking appointments for the Sample Sale on June 26th-29th in Gainesville!
Posted by Tali ~ Solutions Bridal at 3:38 PM
Top 10 Advice on finding the DRESS!
- Number One Rule: Be open minded! What you think reminds you of your grandmother's dress on the hanger, may in fact be the dress of your dreams.
- Bring someone that knows your style better than their own. I'm sure the groom doesn't want to see you in something that your bestfriend would wear on her wedding day
- DON'T PURCHASE YOUR DRESS ONLINE! You miss out on the whole experience.
- Don't worry what the groom will think. If he loves you, he will love what you pick.
- Have fun! Remember that you have been dreaming of this day since you were five. Don't let the decision put a cloud over your head
- If you hate the little bow on the dress, ask the consultant if you can order it without.it. Chances are you can. Keep in mind (contrary to what the magazines always say) there might be a charge for it. It won't lower the cost of the dress.
- Price vs. Love: If you love the dress, GO FOR IT! Don't settle for less on what your wearing for your big day. You can always take some of the budget from the centerpieces and so on. No one will know and we won't tell.
- Research designers online and make a scrap book of styles that you like. Do keep in mind, that it may all change when you start trying on.
- Save the group shopping for the mall. This should be a personal experience that you should only share with one or two.
- When you find it, you find it. Don't second guess yourself or you will pick your second favorite.